This is the place where you can easily make the estimated budget of your shifting. We here provide the rate list of Pune to Bangalore shifting. You can know about the charges of packers and movers Pune to Bangalore and hence can accordingly hire the mover that meets up with your expectations well. There are many factors on which the moving company charges are dependent upon. The first factor is the type of shifting. The more complex the move would be the more moving companies will charge for the same. Other than this, the distance of move is also considered as a factor in deciding the final charges. Mostly movers charge per kilometre. Insurance charges and taxes are the other inclusions of packers and movers rates.
Packers and Movers Estimated Rates for Pune to Bangalore Relocation
|Shifting Size||Packing & Labor Charges (in INR)||Transportation Charges (in INR)||Total Charge (in INR)|
|Few Home Goods||3,500 – 7,000||7,500 – 10,000||12,000 – 17,000|
|1 BHK||6,000 – 8,500||12,000 – 15,500||18,000 – 24,000|
|2 BHK||7,000 – 10,000||15,000 – 20,000||22,000 – 30,000|
|3 BHK||10,000 – 13,000||28,000 – 38,000||38,000 – 51,000|
|2 Wheeler||3,000 – 4,000||4,500 – 6,000||7,500 – 10,000|
|4 Wheeler||Nill||15000 – 21,000||15,000 – 21,000|
Factors affecting packers and movers cost from Pune To Bangalore
Pune To Bangalore packers and movers rates will be calculated after considering the following elements:
- Distance: The packers and movers Pune To Bangalore charges per km to shift goods over 1000 Kms will be calculated depending on the route taken.
- Quantity and volume of goods: The packers and movers from Pune To Bangalore price will be costly or economical based on the number of items to be moved. That’s because the amount of packing material required, truck size, and the number of men will depend on the number of goods.
- Packing material: While shifting over long distances, the goods must be appropriately packed using good-quality material for full protection. The price of the amount and quality of packing material used will be incorporated in the packers and movers Pune To Bangalore cost.
- Vehicle type: You can move goods from Pune To Bangaloree using a Shared truck (sharing the vehicle with other 2 – 3 house items), or you can opt for a Dedicated truck (only your belongings will be sent in a single vehicle). The packers and movers from Pune To Chennai charges for the shared vehicle are lower, but the delivery time will be longer than that of the dedicated truck.
- Labor charges: The number of men required will vary depending on the size of the house you’re shifting and the difficulty of the move. Accordingly, the manual labor charges will be considered in and added in the total movers and packers Pune To Bangalore charges.
- Additional services: When you relocate from Pune To Bangalore, the packers and movers do not perform unpacking and re-assembly at the destination. However, if you need these services, you should inform the movers in advance so that they’ll make arrangements to provide these additional services. Packers and movers Pune rates will be extra and added in your bill.
- Insurance (optional): The Pune To Bangalore moving companies provide insurance coverage for your goods to ensure complete safety of your belongings and will compensate your losses in case of unforeseen accidents or damages. The insurance cost will be 3% of the total declared value of your goods and added to the total packers and movers Pune To Bangalore cost.
- Storage (optional): You can store your goods at the warehouse provided by the relocation and storage companies for as long as necessary. The movers and packers Pune To Bangalore charges for the number of days you use the storage will be calculated per day.
- Additional Taxes: Apart from the standard GST taxes, the Pune To Bangalore movers and packers cost will also include the toll charges for crossing the city and state borders.